adani
Club News

Adani predicts Juventus’ attacking lineup from next season

March 23, 2022 - 9:00 am

TV pundit and former footballer Daniele Adani has predicted that Juventus will field a front-three from next season.

The Bianconeri have just decided against handing a new deal to Paulo Dybala and that brings an end to an era. The Argentinian had been the main man for the club after the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo.

However, injuries limited his impact and they have since signed Dusan Vlahovic.

The Serbian is the main attacker in the club now and Max Allegri will build the team around the 22-year-old goal machine.

Adani says he alongside Federico Chiesa and a player to be recruited, probably Nicolo Zaniolo will be Juve’s front-three from next season.

He said via Calciomercato: “Juventus next year will play with a trident made up of Chiesa, Vlahovic and another striker that could be Zaniolo.”

Juve FC Says

A front-three with these players will be exciting to watch and they will serve us for a long period because they are still very young.

In Vlahovic and Chiesa, we have two of the finest young players in Europe at the moment.

When they play together from next season, we will reap the rewards of investing enormous sums in their respective signatures.

You Might Also Like

  • Avatar
    JohnG March 23, 2022 at 12:32 pm

    Hilarious… doesn’t address the 4 biggest issues with Juventus. Midfield is horrible, training staff couldn’t keep a gerbil healthy, the management team is all about money and flash, and the coach thinks scoring goals is an accident. You could put Messi, Lewandowski and Ronaldo together and so long as you have no one to get them ball, nobody is going to score.

    Anyone ever ask why the team scored more goals in the games Allegri missed?

    This team needs a housecleaning at the top of the club.

    Agnelli, Allegri, Arrivabene… the A-team Sucks!